Wednesday, October 2, 2013

blog 3

     According to the article  allegory of the cave, the prisoners was and a position where they didn't know about the real life. for them they real life is wake up everyday seeing the samething over and over again. for them the real life was inside the cave because they didn't know anything else until one of them got out and experience how it like outside the cave.Then they wouldn't really have any ideas what they miss.
            well as I was looking at the prisoners they was and the worse situation because they didn't know what was going on around them.However, that is a situation I couldn't see myself in because that would get me so depress and lead me to do thing that I shouldn't do. Because when you don't have anything to do that get in to you, That is one of the reason I always said that I couldn't see myself in jail because you don't have any freedom so that is one of the thing that would bring pain and sadness. I understand that the Socrates didn't know what was going on but im sure after a while they started to get bored. But the one that got out if I was him I was not going to tell the rest anything because I know they wouldn't want to hear what I have to say when people being and position for a long time you know they wont believe you. Therefore I was going to live and after a while come back and talk to them see how they're are doing? I believe a lot of things was going  to the Socrates mind because they were not free. However, being in jail it not a good thing so it like those guys was n jail I feel like that is the worst situation for someone to be at.

No comments:

Post a Comment