Tuesday, November 19, 2013

blog 15

           According to the" Mom, Dad, buy the broccoli" article the last month some of the the companies trying to cut down and the advertising for some unhealthy food and drink that not good for children. For sometimes now food and drink and candy industries being provided unhealthy product that kids under age of 12 cannot stay away from. I believe they government should stop those companies from making all them unhealthy products.  
          Unhealthy food can cause many lives because of  the way those companies make unhealthy food tasted better then healthy food. That is what a lot of people don't understand those companies want they products to go fast so they would do whatever it take to get them to sale. For example i was in new jersey a few week ago then I was hungry so I went to a restaurant I heard everybody being talking about so i went to tried it the food was was good, but i got sick by it because they put a lot of unhealthy product on it.Therefore, I was thinking about it because if the food can make me sick it can make other people sick as well.
           After all I see a lot of fast restaurant that still open, that should be not be open because they are not selling anything that is healthy. For some people they think it is okay to eat from those places everyday but they don't know know those places can do to the health. For example some people at McDonald everyday but they don't know what kind of impact McDonald have on them. McDonald it one of the unhealthy restaurant when you take your kids to McDonald day night,so they kids started to surfer from certain diseases like diabetes at a young age, that could cause many more problem.
         A lot of people talking about soda have anything  to do with your health but i tell you, you wrong because when you drink soda everyday you are not going to perform the same way  anymore. Soda get you slow if you use to run fast your speed is going to decrease. That is one of the reason I don't drink much soda because I used to be a football start but not day I can't do what I used to do I had agree with mayor Bloomberg about how much soda people drink, I believe he was doing a good think by decrease on the new yorker soda habit.
          To conclude junk food and soda parents should not let they kid have to much of they kids. if anything want they kid to live a long life it would be fair for them feed them more healthy food. majority of the time the home cook food tasted better then junk food. I advice a lot of you should do so more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment