Thursday, November 14, 2013

blog 13 smoke

According to the "Imitation of film :here's  Smoking at you, kid." by nicholas balakar. therefore a lot of kids imitated what they saw in television, smoking is something a lot of kid do smoke base on the television show also some are following they friend. However I agree with the authors "thirty-eight percent of children who start smoking do so in imitation of movie."
        When I said to some of the parents they have to watch they kids more because a lot of kids like to imitated what they see. Also it would be a lot better when parents hang out with they kids more then that kid wouldn't have to Imitated other people. But when you as a parents you don't show your kid any attention often time they started to look for somebody else to do so. That the reason sometime they start smoking because they believe if they do so they will be like some authors.It is very important to observe your kids more and more because sometime we as parents have to be a roll model for are kids instead of a friend and other people. Some kids be like  i don't get any attention at the house to i wanna be cool like my friend.
       I agree television show have a big Impact of smoking children but I believe as parents we have a big job to do, not only by food putting in the house and think this is it.Reason I believe that I remember when i was 5years old I always seeing my grandfather smoking and i wanted to try it because my grandpa was doing it.Therefore i would not put the whole blame on television show. Because you as parent can effect your children without you knowing. Nonetheless, parents grandparents and uncle auntie have to understand not everything you do in the front of your kids.
     Now day some of the young boy  start smoke because of girl. For some young boy want to look cool just to impressing a women,for example I was talking to a young man he said to me you get more girl when you start smoking because majority of the time a new girl come up to you. And ask you if you want to smoke so I realize that some people smoke not because they want to but believe that would make them look cool.Therefore if you want to impress someone you do whatever that person like to impress her or she.
     To conclude television have a lot to do with smoking because a lot of they kids want to be like they favors actors they try to do whatever she or she do and my advice to them is don't do what your friend do. Do what would be the best for you. when you started to do what people tell you to do or become a follower  that don't take you anywhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment